Giving to EBC online is convenient and secure. You have several options:
- Make a One-Time Gift without setting up an account. Click here. (Then choose Quick Give on the next screen.)
- Make a Gift and Set Up an Account, so that future giving is easier. Click here. (Then choose First Time on the next screen.)
- Already Have an Account? Click here. (Then log in on the next screen; then choose from the prompts.)
- Set Up Recurring Giving. Click here. (Then log in on the next screen; then choose Scheduled Giving.)
- Give Using PalPal. Click here.
TEXT TO GIVE
Text the one-time amount you wish to give to 913-225-8399. First-time users will receive a text and link to complete a one-time registration in order to submit their gift. If you need to change cards or update information, text the word “reset” and follow the prompts.
We can also mail our tithes and offerings. Our offering envelopes are available at the Welcome Center in the church foyer. The envelopes are pre-addressed with the church’s mailing address. Please take time to pray, then simply place your check within the envelope, add a postage stamp and drop it in the mailbox.
GIFTS IN KIND
If you have real property, assets, or something you want to bequeath as a gift, please contact Susan Van Elders at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 913-649-0900.
During the weekend services, we have a time of dedicating our tithes and offerings to God in prayer. This is an opportunity to give to God during the service.
Once again, consider gathering together as a family to dedicate what you give in prayer, asking God to accomplish spiritual results – especially that many would come to faith in Jesus Christ.